Practice HORA Training Programs and Prices
- Emergency situations: On demand (pro-rata) refund for the pre-paid monthly fee for classes that have not been taken.
- Dropping classes: On demand refund for the (pro-rata) pre-paid monthly fee for classes that have not been taken, with 1 day upfront notification.
- Other: No refund on monthly class packages for missed classes.
Rights of Individual Attending the Classes:
An individual can stop attending classes at any time for any reason and request refund for the pre-paid monthly fee for classes that have not been taken (pro-rata), with 1 day upfront notification. There are no termination fees.
Rights Not To Accept Individuals To Class: Instructor may not accept individual(s) into a training program based on:
- Their physical inabilities to perform exercises.
- Previous rejection of service by other instructors as well.
- Commercial trade/professional business reasons.
- Other logical reasons.
How to Experience and Try Practice HORA Class?
Trial Out Classes For New Individuals:
We recommend not less than 4 classes in a trial out package. Trial out classes should be taken sequentially with a break of no more than 2 days between classes. (Single class trial out option is available but not recommended.)
Free Open Introductory Class:
Practice HORA offers free open introductory classes on monthly basis, please check our calendar for the next open class. If schedule of the class is not working for you, please give us a call to make an alternative arrangment. We sometimes offer on demand open introductory classes.
How to Choose the Right Personal Development Method, or Training Style, or Fitness Method?
- Any Fitness Method, should give you measurable financial return on investment (ROI)
- Any Fitness Method, should make your stronger with EVERY year of training
- Any Fitness Method, should make you operate faster with less stress under any situation with EVERY year of training
Can your training method do all that?
Ask yourself these 5 basic questions and review our chart: Comparing Training Options and Benefits for Socially Active Ambitious Individuals
- Do you feel tired after exercises?
- Can you sustain the intensity of the exercises through aging, without injuries?
- Is the program helping you to achieve social & personal goals?
- Do you need many additional methods to keep yourself balanced, healthy and productive?
- Does your training program provides personal development benefits / growth?