Why Purchase HORA Chair
Did you know that half of adults sit up to 13 hours each day? Sitting for a long time causes the reduction of organs functionality, increased risk of heart disease and shortened life expectancy. This finding is supported by many research studies, including recent research articles presented below.
1. Health Watch: Sitting vs. Smoking by San Francisco CBS
Dr. Coven said several new studies show prolonged sitting is now being linked to increased risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, cancer, and even early death. "If you think that hour of cardio you do every day negates the effect of your desk job, think again." Dr. David Coven, cardiologist with St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York.
Full Study published by the American College of Cardiology
2. Are You Sitting Too Much? by AsapSCIENCE
3. Do you have 'sitting disease'? by Myoclinic
How many hours each day do you sit? At work? In the car? At meals? In front of the TV? You might be surprised to learn that:
- 50 to 70 percent of people spend six or more hours sitting a day
- 20 to 35 percent spend four or more hours a day watching TV
4. "Sitting Is the New Smoking but you've got Options": Pack Matthews at TEDxCoMo
VIDEOS: Nearsighted Person Reading Vision Chart @ 20 feet on a regular chair and then on the new Evolutionary Meditative Mobilization ™ HORA Chair